Gas Control Panels
- Gas Control Panels
- Comprehensive facilities for gaseous extinguishing systems
- Approval to BSEN 12094-1:2003 additional options
- Approval to BSEN 54-2 and 4
- Designed to BS7273-1:2000
- Monitored inputs for gas discharged, gas low, isolation valve closed/abnormal, gas trapped in manifold
- Control inputs for auto/manual, gas hold, gas abort
- 1 minute actuator cut off option
- Monitored actuator/solenoid release
- Extensive disablement options
- Common fire, fault, relay / monitored output facilities
- 1st stage, 2nd stage, 3rd stage and gas discharged relay / monitored output facilities
- Reset relay facilities
- Intrinsically safe barrier settings
- Metron or solenoid compatible
- Single or double knock operation
- Pre-discharge delay adjustable from 0 to 60 seconds
- Discharged indication with or without pressure switch
- Inhibit silence alarms until gas discharged
- Latching or non latching fault indication option
- Option for rapid buzzer pulse when gas imminent
- Semi-flush bezel and fully-flush cabinet options available
- One man zone and sounder test
- Easily removable chassis
The Prescient III gaseous extinguishant control panel is powerful yet user-friendly and is designed and manufactured to a high standard. The panel features approval to BSEN 12094-1:2003, BSEN 54-2 and 4 and is designed to BS7273 part 1.
The panel has extensive configuration options but is easy to install, programme and operate. The removable chassis enables the engineer to “first fix” an empty cabinet and then fit the chassis at the commissioning stage.
This is supported by comprehensive documentation on commissioning, operating, maintenance and fault finding. In addition there is a comprehensive range of compatible accessories available to meet most customer requirements.
Three fully-monitored detection zones are provided. Zones 1 and 2 normally provide first stage and second stage fire conditions to allow extinguishant discharge (coincidence detection zones). Zone 3 is an auxiliary zone for detection only purposes. Zone 4 is used as a manual release zone.