Fire Warden Training in Cumbria, Yorkshire & Lancashire
Fire Marshal/Warden Training is essential to ensure that employees who are designated as a Fire Wardens or Fire Marshals understand their role and their duties within the The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. Thereby making the workplace a safer environment.
This 4 hour Fire Warden/Marshal Training course may be carried at our training venues or in-house.
Fire Warden Training Course Content
- Fire Legislation
- Common Causes of Fire
- Safety Features Within Buildings
- Fire Risk Assessment (as a Fire Warden Role)
- What to do in Case of Fire (including use of Fire Extinguishers)
- Safe Evacuation of Premises
- Action at Assembly Points
All Fire Warden are provided with a certificate which is valid for 1 year.
Cost per person: £45.00 .
The training of the Fire Warden/Marshal is a legal requirement. The role of the Fire Warden/Marshal is essential.