Traditional, Conventional Fire Alarm Systems
With a traditional fire alarm system installed at your property in Kendal or the surrounding areas of Cumbria and Lancashire, you are guaranteed to receive the utmost protection at all times.
Working with a specialist system, our conventional fire alarm systems are installed along with manual call points that allow the clients to contact the on duty fire safety co-ordinator. This allows us to guarantee the utmost safety for you and your property.
As a specialist security company, we are able to provide fire alarms to meet your individual requirements while ensuring the utmost safety and protection for your property at all times.
For more information on our services, contact our specialists today for a free, no obligation quote and discover how we are able to help secure your property.
With our traditional, conventional fire alarms, we are able to provide clients across Kendal and the surrounding areas of Cumbria and Lancashire with the utmost protection
At Draper Ltd Fire and Security, we offer specialist security solutions to meet your individual requirements, including:
Addressable Fire Alarms
Optical Detection Systems
High Sensitivity Smoke Detectors
Wireless Fire Alarms
Precept EN 2, 4, 8, 16 & 32 Zone Conventional Panels
The Precept EN range of conventional control panels are powerful yet user friendly. They are designed and manufactured to a high standard and are approved by LPCB to EN54 parts 2 & 4.
These panels are available in 2, 4, 8,16 & 32 Zone versions along with suitable repeaters for all models. The 8 – 32 Zone panel models are capable of driving any combination of 8 channel output expansion boards (relays, alarm circuits and open collector 0v outputs) which can be set to be zonally activated or common output modes.
Each panel has extensive configuration options but remains easy to install, programme and operate. This is supported by comprehensive documentation on commissioning, operating and maintenance. The panels are designed to work with a wide range of manufacturers detectors and are able to cope with many types of installation (new or retrofit).
- Sturdy 1.5mm mild steel enclosure with textured, off white, paint finish (RAL 7035 as standard)
- Top knockouts for 20mm cable glands, rear oval cable knockouts and one knockout provided at bottom of panel
- Quality fibreglass circuit boards, surface mount components
- Display mounted controls access keyswitch
- Generous internal clearances for cabling and glanding
- 2,4,8 & 16 Zone models house up to 12Ah SLA battery set. 32 zone houses up to 18Ah set
- Motherboard & power supply/transformer mounted on easily removable chassis for ease of installation
- Text inserts used for zone descriptions
- Insertable text option for controls & panel indications allowing easier multilingual support
Ancillary Item Details
- Output expansion enclosure to house additional 8 way output expansion boards (C1633 1634 & 1635 types) available in two sizes with or without PSU
- Semi flushing bezels available for all models including repeaters
- Fully flush bezels available in painted, stainless steel (brushed or polished) and brass finish
- 8/16 zone panels available in large size enclosure allowing two expansion boards to be fitted
- Extender plate available that allows 2 x C1633 boards to be fitted in a standard size panel